The Irish Point of Single Contact brings together information on procedures and services to those intending to establish a business in Ireland.
General information for doing business in Ireland
You can find the following key information for business:
- Free one stop shop for business event - Taking Care of Business - Waterford 30 April 2015
- New Global Irish website - This online portal is a new resource for the Irish abroad providing signposts for Irish people and people of Irish descent and affinity to information that might be helpful to them in their lives overseas, and, information for those thinking of coming home
- The Companies Act 2014 replaces the Companies Acts 1963-2013 and will be commenced on 1 June 2015. For more information please go to the Companies Registration Office website
- Information on water charges - relevant for doing business in Ireland
- Single Market Business Tools - Playlist of European Commission videos which provides information on doing business in the Single Market ( featuring the Points of Single Contact)