The Irish Point of Single Contact brings together information on procedures and services to those intending to establish a business in Ireland.
General information for doing business in Ireland
You can find the following key information for business:
- Taking Care of Business - North East Regional Event Westcourt Hotel, Drogheda Thursday 08 Oct 2015 - Representatives from 30 State Offices and Agencies will be available at Information Stands throughout the event to give you information and advice on a range of services that span your business needs and activities.
- Government signs contract to deliver a one-stop online licensing portal - The new licensing portal will allow retailers to register and apply for licences they are obliged to have for trading purposes in one location thus reducing dramatically the amount of time in form filling required to comply with various licensing obligations.
- New Global Irish website - This online portal is a new resource for the Irish abroad providing signposts for Irish people and people of Irish descent and affinity to information that might be helpful to them in their lives overseas, and, information for those thinking of coming home
- The Companies Act 2014 replaces the Companies Acts 1963-2013 and will be commenced on 1 June 2015. For more information please go to the Companies Registration Office website
- Information on water charges - relevant for doing business in Ireland
- Single Market Business Tools - Playlist of European Commission videos which provides information on doing business in the Single Market ( featuring the Points of Single Contact)