General information for doing business in Ireland
The Irish Point of Single Contact brings together information on procedures and services to those intending to establish a business in Ireland.
You can find the following key information for business:
- Your Europe are organising a Facebook chat on residence rights- 5 Your Europe Advice experts will answer questions online- 22 November 2014
- Irish Point of Single Contact attended Intertrade Ireland's 'Meet the Buyer' event' - Dublin 12 November 2014. The Meet the Buyer event provided SMEs with an overview of the all-island public procurement market and the opportunities available.
- Irish Point of Single Contact attended Taking Care of Business event - Dublin Thursday 16 October 2014
- Irish Point of Single Contact attended the National Ploughing Championships - 23-25 September 2014
- Single Market Business Tools - Playlist of European Commission videos which provides information on doing business in the Single Market ( featuring the Points of Single Contact)
- European Commission Single Market Scoreboard 2014 - The Scoreboard provides an update on the performance of the Irish Point of Single Contact