Start Your Own Business Seminar
The Dublin City Public Libraries Autumn 2018 Start Your Own Business Programme, in association with the Local Enterprise Office, Dublin City and The Entrepreneurs Academy, takes place from Thursday 20th September to Thursday 25th October.
This programme of six free talks is designed to empower potential entrepreneurs. The lectures will cover subjects such as the characteristics needed to run and fund your business. Digital marketing strategies and writing business plans will also be included.
Content: By the end of the programme you will:
1. Understand the pros and cons of being your own boss
2. Know the key requirements and key tasks needed to start a business
3. Learn how to put a business plan together
4. Be able to evaluate your personal skills in business
5. Know where to get advice and source finance for your business
6. Be clear about the legal requirements for starting a business
This is a free event, but booking is essential.
You can reserve your place by: Telephoning 01 873 3996 OR Emailing email@example.com OR Online https://www.localenterprise.ie/DublinCity/Start-or-Grow-your-Business/Starting-a-Business/Library-Talks/